Greenback Jack Account
Regional Missouri Bank offers a special savings account for children under 12 years old. We believe that children should have fun while saving money!
GREENBACK JACK SAVINGS
- Interest-bearing account.
- Interest paid semi-annually.
- Minimum balance to open $10.
- Unlimited deposits.
- Maximum 6 transfers or withdrawals
per month unless made in person at branch office.
- Must be under 12 years of age.
Savings Account Rules: The account holder must be under the age of 12. Once you have reached your 12th birthday, your account will become a passbook savings account.
You will receive the following:
- Stamp collection card. For each $5.00 deposit you will receive a stamp. Collect stamps to redeem for prizes such as t-shirts, toys, hats, and much more. Limit of 25 stamps per day.
- Birthday card invitation to special events and periodic newsletter.
- This account has no service charge and no minimum balance.
Please refer to the Service Charges page under the Service Information tab for a listing of additional fees.