Regional Missouri Bank is a great place to work.
Are you interested in growing with us?
At Regional Missouri Bank, you’ll find a caring team of local citizens, rooted in our communities and committed to a unique tradition of service. From the desk of our CEO to the teller station window, RMB employees have a passion and commitment to provide exceptional service to customers. Regional Missouri Bank employees values the relationships they have with their customers and co-workers. RMB is proud to be a part of our local communities throughout the state, providing financial products and services that our customers value, while also demonstrating good citizenship.
How to Apply
- Please find two forms below: A) Application for Employment; B) Background History Check Release & Authorization Form. If you have trouble filling in the application first save it to your computer or stop in to any of our RMB locations to pick up the job application documents.
- You may use your computer to complete these forms, then print, sign and mail all pages to Regional Missouri Bank, Kimberly Corbin - Human Resources, PO Box 458, 1201 South Missouri Avenue, Marceline, MO 64658. No emailed application will be accepted. If a resume is available, please submit this also. If you are responding to an ad directly from one of our RMB branch locations, please adhere to the instructions given within the advertisement.
- Once your application and resume is received it will be reviewed by the Human Resources Department (HR). You will hear directly from HR if they are interested in setting up an interview. It is not possible for us to respond to all applicants. Only the candidates that best fit the needs of the position will be contacted.
- The length of the recruitment process will vary based on the needs and the candidate response. The process may take 2 weeks. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
- Applications may be submitted even if RMB doesn’t have any current openings. Applications that are left on file will only be contacted for the next available position if the applicant’s qualifications meet the needs of that position. Applications will be held for six months.
Regional Missouri Bank provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, familial status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local.