Regional Missouri Bank (RMB) has five (5) locations with the main bank located in Marceline at 1201 South Missouri Avenue. Our branch banks are located in downtown Marceline, Keytesville, Salisbury, and Glasgow. RMB has continued to grow over the past 100 years and continues to serve the small businesses, farmers and households in north-central Missouri.
Regional Missouri Bank, originally known as the Bank of Bynumville, was established in the Bynumville community in May 1908, with a capital stock of $10,000. Phillip Porter purchased the lot to build the bank for $50, and the bricks for the bank were made from the clay soil next to the bank. For a period of time, the second floor housed the local high school.
The bank's name changed to Regional Missouri Bank in 1978, and a second bank was built in Marceline in 1982. The Board of Directors decided to move the bank from Bynumville to Salisbury, and in February 1997 Regional Missouri Bank opened its doors for the first time in Salisbury in order to serve our customers more conveniently. Regional Missouri Bank opened a third facility July 2000 in downtown Marceline. In October 2006, Regional Missouri Bank acquired its fourth branch located in Keytesville - formerly known as the Bank of Keytesville. On July 13, 2012, Regional Missouri Bank acquired it’s fifth branch in Glasgow, MO formerly known as Glasgow Savings Bank.