Greenback Jack Account
Regional Missouri Bank offers a special savings account for children under 12 years old. We believe that children should have fun while saving money!
GREENBACK JACK SAVINGS
- Interest-bearing account.
- Interest paid semi-annually.
- Minimum balance to open $10.
- Unlimited deposits.
- Maximum 6 transfers or withdrawals per month unless made in person at branch location.
- Must be under 12 years of age.
Savings Account Rules: The account holder must be under the age of 12. Once you have reached your 12th birthday, your account will become a passbook savings account.
You will receive the following:
- Greenback Jack Savings Account registration card.
- Stamp collection card. For each $5.00 deposit you will receive a stamp. Collect stamps to redeem for prizes such as t-shirts, toys, hats, and much more. Limit of 25 stamps per day.
- Birthday card. Be sure to give us your birth date when you open your account.
- Periodic Greenback Jack and the Coin Wrappers newsletter.
- This account has no service charge and no minimum balance.